Taylor, TX 76574
- Perform many operations such as: making sub-assemblies, component boards, making solder connections, prep parts and build top assemblies.
- Read simple wiring diagrams and pictorial drawings to assemble units.
- Use a variety of hand tools such as: long nose pliers, diagonal cutters, screwdrivers, soldering irons and solder aids, wrenches, air screwdrivers, and nut drivers, to mount parts and make solder connections.
- Operate automated testing and auto placement equipment.
- Perform shipping and receiving functions.
- Inspect and audit units as required.
- Complete all work to company quality policy standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Frequent long periods of standing or sitting.
- Frequent bending or stooping.
- Lifting and carrying average to heavy weight (10-50 lbs.) of materials or objects.
- Occasional pushing and pulling materials or objects.
- Hand/finger dexterity and coordination.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform simple math problems.