Electronic Assembly: 1st Shift
Taylor, TX 76574
- Perform many operations such as, but not limited to: Making sub-assemblies, component boards, making solder connections, prep parts and build top assembly.
- Read simple wiring diagrams and pictorial drawings to assemble units.
- Use a variety of hand tools such as: long nose pliers, diagonal cutters, screwdrivers, soldering irons and solder aids, wrenches, air screwdrivers, and nut drivers, to mount parts and make solder connections.
- Operate automated testing and auto placement equipment.
- Inspect and audit units as required.
- Perform shipping and receiving functions.
- Hand and finger dexterity and coordination
- Frequent standing, sitting, bending and stooping for extended periods of time.
- Lifting and carrying average to heavy weighted materials or objects (10-50)
- Resume notating applicable experience.
- Skills assessment test to qualify.
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform simple math problems with heavy use of fractions.
- Ability to follow and perform verbal and written instructions.
FJC Personnel LLC
555 Round Rock West #D130
Round Rock, TX 78681