AUSTIN, TX NORTH
* Maintain of vendor accounts and for recording business expenses and liabilities.
* Maintain vendor record, including maintenance of required W-9's and vendor contracts.
* Submit vendor invoices for approval and enter invoice into accounting software.
* Ensure all expenses and liabilities are properly classified as to department, account, and period.
Duties and Responsibilities for HR support:
* Provide back-up support for payroll processing
* Process time sheets and submit payroll for processing
* Assist with maintaining employee electronic and paper files and distributing necessary forms to employees
* Perform other payroll- related tasks as assigned
High School Diploma or GED
2 years office support experience
Strong data entry skills
Strong math skills and knowledge of general accounting skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills,
Strong organization skills; detail oriented
Customer service skills.Knowledge of standard accounts payable policies, procedures, and regulations.
Ability to understand and interpret vendor invoices, statements, and other requests for payment.
Knowledge of purchase orders and related accounts payable documentation.
Strong computer skills Excel, Word, (or similar ERP/AP system).