ASSEMBLER - 1ST SHIFT
Perform many operations such as: making sub-assemblies, component boards, making solder connections, prep parts and build top assemblies.
Read simple wiring diagrams and pictorial drawings to assemble units.
Use a variety of hand tools such as: long nose pliers, diagonal cutters, screwdrivers, soldering irons and solder aids, wrenches, air screwdrivers, and nut drivers, to mount parts and make solder connections.
Operate automated testing and auto placement equipment.
Perform shipping and receiving functions.
Inspect and audit units as required.
Complete all work to company quality policy standards.
All other duties as assigned.
1. Frequent long periods of standing or sitting.
2. Frequent bending or stooping.
3. Lifting and carrying average to heavy weight (10-50 lbs.) of materials or objects.
4. Occasional pushing and pulling materials or objects.
5. Hand/finger dexterity and coordination.
1. High School graduate or equivalent.
2. Ability to read and write.
3. Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
4. Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
5. Ability to perform simple math problems.