Accounting Clerk - P/T
Round Rock, TX 78681
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation, issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- QuickBooks (Required)
- Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication