Carpenter - Mon - Fri
Manor, TX 78653
- Sets up and operates wood working tools to cut, form and finish material for the job.
- Erects or dismantles structures, builds, repairs and/or refinishes walls or structures.
- Sets up framing jigs to correct size for walls.
- Installs doors, windows, framing, all insulation, paneling, FRP, cabinetry, and trim.
- Installs wood floors and coin flooring.
- Install sheetrock, tape, and float.
- Runs MC Wire
- Reviews shop drawings
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma/GED
- 3+ years of experience
- Able to read shop drawings.
- Good craftsman, able to perform quality finish work.
- Has a good understanding of equipment used.