Manor, TX 78653
- Complete wall and ceiling framing, including required blocking or reinforcements.
- Correct insulation, wall surfacing and ceiling surfacing.
- Assemble and install fixtures, shelving, cabinets, etc. per manufacturer instructions and specifications.
- Ensure finished product is correct - following the company's Quality Control process and confirm corrections are made prior to final inspection.
- Make sure tools, supplies and other equipment are maintained in order to deliver high levels of productivity.
- Work efficiently while operating safely and delivering high-quality results.
- Skilled at rough carpentry as well as metal framing systems.
- Skilled at trim carpentry and experienced user in measurements and other tools that include miter saws, trim nailers, chisels, nail punches, etc.
- Ability to meet deadlines in order to support production schedules.
- Ability to read plans and understand what needs to be done with little supervision.