Forklift - Warehouse
Round Rock, TX 78681
- Use wireless RF Scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory.
- Perform cycle counts as needed.
- Pick, wrap, stack and stage orders to be shipped.
- Consolidate partial pallets for incoming goods and outgoing goods.
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials.
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Load and unload freight in an efficient and safe manner, recording all necessary paperwork.
- Check product for accuracy in inventory, damage and infestation.
- Sweep and clean trailers, cooler, freezer and dock areas.
- Fast place environment.
- Able to work in cold environment (-10 degrees).
- Ability to understand FIFO guidelines and standards.
- Familiarity with pallet jack, forklift, or other industrial vehicles.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Operate stand up pacer and reach quad forklifts for storage or removal of materials. - REQUIRED
- Computer Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Math Skills
- Ability to lift 50-70 pounds
- Comply with OSHA standards
- Understand that this position is not 100% on a forklift. You will be multitasking between forklift and assisting the team with completing the essential functions of the job.
- Bi-lingual preferred but not required
Must pass drug screening and background check.
555 Round Rock West Drive, Building D, Suite 130
Round Rock, Texas 78664