Maintains, cleans and repairs equipment, building and property.
Installs, maintains and repairs electrical mechanical machines, equipment, fixtures and tools.
Maintains and orders maintenance parts, receives part quotes and submits requisitions to manager.
Interprets drawings of plant, machinery, plumbing, etc.
Assists vendors with repairs, maintenance of building, equipment, and grounds.
Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Frequent long periods of standing, sitting, bending, twisting, squatting, climbing, and reaching.
2. Lifting and carrying average to heavy weight (50-75 lbs. Unassisted and 75+ lbs. Assisted).
3. Occasional pushing and pulling of materials or objects.
4. Hand/finger dexterity and coordination.
1. Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
2. Three to five years experience as a maintenance technician.
3. Working knowledge of plumbing and electricity.
4. Ability to troubleshoot machinery using diagrams or technical documents.