Round Rock, TX 78681
- Install, assemble and test machines and equipment; understand and comply with workplace safety regulations.
- Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual inspections, listening for irregular noises and conducting scheduled testing as appropriate.
- Monitor, identify and respond promptly to signs of malfunction in machinery such as changes in performance, temperature fluctuations, sounds, smells or atypical energy usage; perform troubleshooting for production machinery.
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment.
- Perform emergency repairs on various types of machinery, including mechanical, electric and hydraulic; identify and replace worn or damaged parts in a timely manner.
- Use a variety of power and hand tools to perform job functions.
- Maintain machinery and the adjacent workplace in a state of appropriate cleanliness; create and maintain a schedule for inspection, service and testing of machinery.
- Read and comply with work orders concerning service, modification or installation of machinery.
- Work effectively with other team members in a refrigerated environment.
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 2 years of experience in the food processing industry
- Knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Experience with welding, fabrication and ammonia refrigeration systems (a plus)
- Wastewater experience (a plus)
- Standing, walking, bending, kneeling and ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Ability to work 6 days a week 10-12-hour shifts, including weekends and holidays
- 1st and 2nd shift available
FJC Personnel, LLC
555 Round Rock West Drive, Building D, Suite 130
Round Rock, Texas 78664