Taylor, TX 76574
- Maintains, cleans and repairs equipment, building and property.
- Installs, maintains and repairs electrical mechanical machines, equipment, fixtures and tools.
- Maintains and orders maintenance parts, receives part quotes and submits requisitions to manager.
- Interprets drawings of plant, machinery, plumbing, etc.
- Assists vendors with repairs, maintenance of building, equipment, and grounds.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Frequent long periods of standing, sitting, bending, twisting, squatting, climbing, and reaching.
- Lifting and carrying average to heavy weight (50-75 lbs. unassisted and 75+ lbs. assisted).
- Occasional pushing and pulling of materials or objects.
- Hand/finger dexterity and coordination.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years experience as a maintenance technician.
- Working knowledge of plumbing and electricity.
- Ability to troubleshoot machinery using diagrams or technical documents.