Truss Assembler - 2nd shift
Pflugerville, TX 78660
- Working as a team to achieve daily production goals.
- Assembling components using shop drawings while following quality standards.
- Operation of hand tools to complete fabrication, assembly, and packaging processes.
- Operation of specialized machinery (Saws, Gantries, Cranes, Splicers).
- Maintaining a clean and organized workstation.
- Willingness to work indoor/outdoor as needed.
- Experience in a similar field preferred. On-the-job training is provided.
- You need to able to use hand tools, power tools, manual dexterity,
- Position requires bending, pushing/pulling, and lifting/carrying over 50 lbs.
- 1+yrs. experience as a truss assembler.
- Knowledge of assembly tools and equipment.