Truss Assembler - 2nd shift
Pflugerville, TX 78660
- Secures and maintains correct component parts and supplies required for production.
- Completes work area set up.
- Fits parts together in accordance with prescribed manner and in accordance with quality standards.
- Operates hand tools as required to complete assembly process.
- Stacks completed products in accordance with established procedures, and if required, may cover, label and band components/finish product.
- Demonstrated ability to use and operate hand tools.
- Demonstrated ability to stack material properly.
- Minimum 6th grade basic education or equivalent
- No minimum experience is required; however, 6 months of manufacturing and assembling experience is preferred
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Ability to lift and carry 25-80 lbs.
- Climbing, lifting, pushing, bending, or kneeling
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Pass background check and drug screen
- A clean-cut appearance