2nd Shift Warehouse Associate (Pick/Pack)
Austin, TX 78744
- Pulls and packs product based on daily orders while using RF Scanner.
- Meets designated production quotas in a timely manner.
- Keeps products separated, organized and in good rotation.
- Follows good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Warehouse or distribution center experience (preferred)
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment (preferred)
- Experience in handling forklifts, pallets jacks and other warehouse equipment
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy.
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks as needed.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Able to lift to 40lbs without support.
FJC Personnel LLC
555 Round Rock West #D130
Round Rock, TX 78681