Warehouse - Picker Packer - 2nd Shift
Austin, TX 78744
- Pulls and packs product based on daily orders.
- Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Keeps products separated, organized and in good rotation.
- Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
- Operates various pieces of equipment (i.e. Bendi, Palletizer, Dolly Loader, Pallet Wrapper, Forklift, and Electrical Pallet Jacks).
- Reports any mechanical problems.
- Utilizes continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Follows good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Scanning and sorting outgoing stock
- Pulling, packing, and loading
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 6 months retail or customer service experience preferred
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment preferred