Manor, TX 78653
- 1 year of experience in production FAB
- Skilled at structural and light-gauge welding and fabricating methods
- Ability to read basic weld/fab prints
- Able to work on your feet for 4+ hours at a time and lift at least 75lbs
- Experienced with FAB equipment such as: band-saws, grinders, press and finger brake, iron worker, roller, plasma table, oxy torch
- Available for 7a-4p Monday through Friday work week with potential for OT and some Saturdays. RELIABLE!!!
- Cost conscious, clean and organized
- Certified tig/mig
- Lead experience
- Forklift cert
- Free FAB and tooling competent (no prints)
- Experience in assembly and troubleshooting of mechanics
- Basic knowledge of pneumatics, PLC, and electrical background in three and single phase.