Truss Assemblers - 1st shift
Taylor, TX 76574
- Processes include insertion or positioning of materials, clamping, splicing, fitting parts and use of both hand and power tools.
- Plan and implement the assembly or sub-assembly process by reading and understanding set-up sheets, work orders, drawings or blueprints and gather necessary materials and tools to complete order.
- Understand and observe all safety procedures and practices to prevent injury to self or coworkers.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Knowledge of and ability to use a variety hand and power tools to assemble building components.
- Manual dexterity
- Knowledge of safety procedures while performing assembly tasks.
- Ability to understand and carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Ability to lift and carry 25-50lbs.
- Climbing, lifting, pushing, bending, or kneeling
- Ability to work overtime as needed.